.NET Software Developer
We are looking for a software development engineer. We are an established Microsoft partner delivering software solutions, with tight integration to other MS products such as MS SQL Server, Windows Server and .Net
Education & Experience
- Third level qualification in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 -5 years commercial software development experience.
- Windows Application development experience.
- Experience of high performance web application development.
You will have a good technical knowledge of database/application/web design and software development with the following abilities:
- Track record of being able to work in a self-supported way
- A successful track record of developing software solutions
- A quick learner that is up for a challenge
- Good communication skills, high level of motivation and pro-activeness.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical end users and be comfortable providing technical support via phone.
- Flexibility to travel when required.
Essential knowledge in the following is required:
- C# ASP.Net
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later
- Microsoft SharePoint development
- IIS Web services
- SQL Query Language
Addition experience in the following would be very beneficial but not essential
- Window Workflow Foundation
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Java (J2ME, J2SE)
- Eclipse IDE
- Silverlight 3
- WCF web service development
- Knowledge of Workflow or Document Management Systems
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive developer who has strong communication and interpersonal skills along with excellent analytical, reporting and technical skills.